The support team of WIDEWHEEL is available at your disposal regarding any question or clarification required and we will be happy to assist you.
- 1 month: voltage lock, display, front & tail light, on-off switch, controller.
- 3 months: brake discs, brake levers, charger.
- 6 months: handlebar, folding mechanism, springs/shocks, rear wheel fork, folding buckle, battery, motor (motor wire issues not included). The warranty does not cover conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by incorrect usage, maintenance or adjustment as advised in the user manual.
- We provide our customers with free replacements parts once. The warranty is limited to the first purchaser only and if you sell your WIDEWHEEL it cannot be transferred to the next purchaser. If you need to claim under the warranty the purchaser is required to present the purchase invoice.
- The warranty can be extended for another year for an additional fee of $149.
- Support email: email@example.com
- Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This warranty does not cover:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by incorrect usage, maintenance or adjustment as advised in the user manual;
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by or during the time that a user is under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other mind altering influences;
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by acts of nature;
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by or as a result of the customer self-modifying, decomposing or destroying the parts without prior authority from the manufacturer.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by the use of non-original parts or unauthorised circuit and configuration change.
- Fractures/raptures or loss of plastic parts inclusive of the choke, charging port, handlebar switches and plastic flaps.
- Any utilization intended for commercial needs, rental, competitions and freights towing.
- The utilization of components that were not supplied by the manufacturer (non-genuine parts).